++++++Benevolently Beloved'++++++ ++++++Democratic Party Idealog'++++++ ++++++Wellness Empowered++++++

Monday, November 28, 2005

THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY I WAS LATE

Copyright 2001 Mark Robert Gates
10} The meeting of fantasy with reality took longer than expected.
9} I couldn’t get here fast enough.
8} The clutch in my perpetual motion machine burned out.
7} The light at the end of the tunnel burned out and I could not reach high enough to change it.
6} When I charted the course to get here, the refrigerator magnets threw off the compass.
5} Art critics broke my work.
4} I get my email @ spamcollector.com
3} While walking a mile in your shoes I stopped at a Starbucks.
2} The fast lane doesn’t have an off-ramp here.
1} They finally set the bar so low I can no longer duck under it.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Yeah, that was funny.